March 5, 2008

Alright. Ready to roll.

I had tried this previously. But was too tired and lazy to keep up with it. I figured I would try again.

I am using my childhood nickname Princessthundercloud. I am currently 30, the mother of 2 boys, Baboo 7, and Beebo who is 5 months tomorrow. The Idiot and I are expecting our 3rd this coming October.

People may think I am a bit of a bitch for calling my dear, darling, innocent husband The Idiot but sometimes I think he truly is. I do not know if he is pulling a hoax by acting the fool to get out of work but I assume he probably is. He is wonderful with my boys and loves Baboo and Beebo with all his heart. But sometimes…you ladies know what I mean.

Take the discovery of our latest pregnancy. Before our latest family member was even discovered I was fatigued, sick and in complete denial. I mean I only had one period since weaning my baby and it was preposterous to think that it could happen again and so fast! But I tested and it was positive. So when I told The Idiot all he could think to say was, “Oh my God.”. He could try a little bit of happiness. He knows how miserable I was carrying our last child in the heat of summer and every ache and pain that came with it and all I get is OMG- he did include, “at least your boobs will come back”. Those are strong words of encouragement aren't they?


See, not our most romantic conversation to date and it is sure to not be the last.

2 comments:

princessthundercloud said...

I often wonder who fell further from the Goofballs family tree. DH or MIL. Some days it is a toss up!

Anonymous said...

I can tell I'm going to enjoy reading your blog.... haha :)