March 8, 2008

Now What?

Well, my ultrasound wasn't very comforting but I believe it is just a repeat of when I was pregnant with Beebo. So I am keeping positive. No baby or heartbeat yet just a gestational sac measuring 5 weeks and 1 day. I truly love my kids and having them I just hate the waiting and the first trimester of pregnancy and the last 2 weeks. In my case it could be the last 4 weeks that will be the longest of my life.

I am excited about going clothes shopping again. But only because my dumb ass sold some of my maternity clothes on Ebay after I moved. I only sold the things I really didn't like too much. But if I get to buy this little number that might make getting rid of my blah maternity clothes worth it. But I won't buy anything until I am further along in my pregnancy. I don't want to jinx it.

But if anyone has any male names that begin and end with the same letter we are open to suggestion. We have girl names from our previous picks and we can't think of any boy names right now. The Idiot wants to keep a theme going since our other 2 coincidentally have names that begin and end with the same letter. He discovered this when I forced him to fill out a form of some sort and now wants to have a running theme.

On a lighter note The Idiot hopped on the scale and told me he was too fat. So I reassured him and went down to work on my laundry and he called down to me that he was going to make a whole canister of biscuits and eat them all, unless I wanted some. I told him he was an idiot and that an entire container of Pilsbury biscuits won't help in the weight gain department.

Poor Beebo's face is terrible. I feel for him. His eyes are swollen half shut from a cold and his cheeks are raw from the chapping. He also claws his face when he is tired and he looks like he got into a fight with a cheese grater. So sad.





This is Baboo after I woke him up when he had a bout of the flu. He is so sick and I know he wants to kill us in this picture but it was so funny. I couldn't help my self. I suppose this is a mark on my 'Bad Mommy' list.

Poor Baboo. He is currently getting ready to start meds for his ADHD. I am worried about the meds and their affect on him. A few side effects are not wanting to eat (he is skinny as a rail), and not wanting to sleep (it's like an episode of 'Let's Make A Deal' around here when I need him to get to sleep). I just hope this gives him a fighting chance. I feel that without it I am setting him up to fail and that would be a huge no-no and be an extra 100 points for the 'Bad Mommy' list.

Well off for an adventure at the Chinese Buffet and the mall.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah Ann, it will be just like w/Beebo, they will see the hb later. I know, I feel the same as you, that first trimester is so stressful and I'm not looking forward to it again when my next turn comes. Poor Beebos face, it looks so painful :( Did the dr give you anything for it? Cute little number from Motherhood, you def deserve it!

princessthundercloud said...

She actually told me Vasoline and Neosporin are what I should keep using but I have him swaddled to go to sleep because he constantly rubs his face till he sleeps and scratching it keeps him awake. But he is a little Houdini and keeps get his arms out when he sleeps.

Anonymous said...

Aww! His poor little face!

As for names... Bob and Roger come to mind... haha :)

Irishembi said...

Is his face just chapped or does he have a rash?

Lowell? Norton? LOL!