March 17, 2008

Are you kidding me???

Apparently the people who had our number before us owe a lot of bills and we get phone calls NONSTOP. It is to the point where The Idiot wants to turn off the ringer to try to get some sleep since he works nights. They start at 8am and keep calling until 9pm. I want to hunt them down and give these callers their new number.

I have had people ask me to give them a message, and if I know where they are. It's a freaking phone number! How do I know where they live now? I have told these assholes to take us off their list and check their fucking credit report like they do us. That's how they keep finding me.

Sorry just a rant of a pregnant woman. Who goes to bed at 7:30 or 8 and passes out as her head hits the pillow. Don't want to be waken up an hour later to be asked about Amanda and Anthony Hong and their whereabouts.

Oh yeah and do men eat rotting dead carcasses covered in curry for lunch and crap it out here at work. I know my stomach flip-flopped and somersaulted on my way out of the door all the way outside because I breathed in through my nose as I walked past the men's room. HUGE MISTAKE! I ran outside for air. Thought I was going to die!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh honey! Our previous number holders were hispanic and we kept getting calls in spanish and messages too. I even left on our answering machine our names and that no one else lives here and if you are calling for someone else, you have the wrong number. What happened? More long rambling spanish messages, even ones in english who don't listen to the answering machine greeting!

Thats so gross about your coworkers dump! hahaha

And how do I get my ticker across the top of my blog like yours?

Irishembi said...

The SAME thing happened to me years ago. I even had the IRS calling me and once an irate woman called me at 3 am and SCREAMED at me "I KNOW my man is there f*ing you!"

Start writing down who calls you and when. Once you request that they stop and that you aren't who they are looking for you can go after them for harassment. Or you can call the phone company and they can assign you a new number.

Unfortunately none of those things will help you with the odors emanating from the mens room.